Gentlemans Coupe anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The twaddle that people come out with is unreal.

'Gentlemans coupe' lol :rolleyes:

I think there should be an elderly before the gentleman's...

I see he knows the M103 engine well. Hasn't put the distributor cap cover back on as he knows he'll need access once a month anyway.

P6000's and a twenty year old first aid kit are not selling points

I absolutely hate the word 'boasts' in adverts too. :crazy:

Headlight wiper's wonky too lol

'All in all this vehicle is more than ready for a year of classic car motoring while still maintaining easy drivability.'
I wonder what happens when the year's up?:fail

I see he knows the M103 engine well. Hasn't put the distributor cap cover back on as he knows he'll need access once a month anyway.

Lol! As much as I'm a die hard m103 fan, that did make me laugh.:D

I owned one of these, a 1994 320ce which had fantastic build quality and because I loved it spent thousands putting everything right. I sold it back in 2004 as after all that expense the front wings started to rust.
The only little criticism of the car, it was very dangerous in the wet as the rear end looses grip in the wet, so you must drive round bends at a walking pace or you will spin it.
No traction control fitted in those days!

It it me or does that car sits to high

It says 'electric heated seats' in the ad which is a tad misleading as they're not electrically adjustable.

The only little criticism of the car, it was very dangerous in the wet as the rear end looses grip in the wet, so you must drive round bends at a walking pace or you will spin it.
No traction control fitted in those days!

They could have optioned "tracction control" - ASR / ASD from early 1990's on.

Surprised in this PC controlled world he can use the word Gentlemans - probably sexist !!

I did not know that moonloops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom