Genuine 19" AMG IV 2pc alloys + Yokohama Advans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fozi.g

Car
C63s Convertible/AMG GTS
Hi guys,

I'm planning on changing my alloys so I have my current setup for sale. They are a set of very desirable and pretty rare genuine AMG IV 2pc alloys finished with Gunmetal grey centres and polished lip. There wrapped in Yoko Advans's which have excellent tread (approximately 5mm all round). The tyre sizes are 255/35/19 front and 285/30/19 rears. The alloys are in very good condition. I would say that 2 of them could do with a refurb as one of the grey centres has a slight bit of paint thats come away and another one has some lacquer thats lifted on one of the polished edges. That being said it does not detract from the overall look of the wheels and they look fantastic when fitted on the car. I currently have them fitted to my CLS 55 but i'm sure they will fit other models.

Pricewise i've seen these selling new for around 4.5k. I did see one set on the second hand market (on ebay) for 3.6k but like I said its pretty rare to find a complete set. I appreciate that mine could do with a refurb but I am selling them complete with tyres so they'll be ready to put on a car immediately.

I would consider offers around £2250 ono

A company local close to me can strip these down and refurb them for £70 per alloy and a nationwide alloy company called Nationalalloys.co.uk charge the same.

I have enclosed a couple of images I already had on my phone but can get more done on request. Please PM if you need anymore info. :thumb:

Last edited:
Bumpage....would consider offers on these now as I've found a new set I want to buy.

Thanks.

SOLD...thanks John for a super smooth transaction. It was a pleasure meeting with you today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom