Genuine AMG 17" two piece split rim alloys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clk430scotland

Hi

Due to the purchase of a set of Brabus alloys I now have a set of four original AMG two piece split rim alloys and tyres for sale.

They have come off my W208 CLK 430 Cab. They are a great looking wheel and would fit onto a CLK and perhaps oher models too.

I believe they were approx £3000 including tyres if bought new.

They are 17" and have a set of 225/45/17 Continental Sport Contact tyres that have done 4000 miles and therefore in great condition. The tyres alone are bout £150 each.

The wheels need refurbed and once done you will have a cracking set of alloys.

I live in Edinburgh but will be happy for a buyer to arrange courier collection ( at least there is no need to worry about them getting scratched in transit!) or collect in person.

I am no expert in pre-owned wheel prices, but I cannot find any wheels similar for sale so they are vary rare.

Sensible offers welcome

Thanks

Jonathan

Moved although I dont believe new members are normally allowed to post classified ads. :)

Wheels awaiting a new home

Hi

My wheels are now lying in the garage awaiting a new home. Please email me if you are interested and I can send you some photos. They will look fantastic once refurbed and have excellent quality tyres with lots of tyre tread left

[email protected]

Thanks

Jonathan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom