Genuine BRABUS Entrance Panels for W163 ML | Brand New in original box!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Dazzler

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
Smart ForFour AMG Black Series Night Edition Premium Plus 125 Powered by Brabus
Listed on ebay: Genuine BRABUS entrance panels BNIB NEW door sill cill plate ML W163 ML270 ML500 | eBay

BRABUS entrance panels, 4-piece, stainless steel, high gloss polished.

Part number 163-350-000 to fit the W163 generation of Mercedes ML (up to 2005).

Genuine, brand new, unused, and never fitted! Supplied in the original box, including the protective plastic bags. They're exactly as they would have been had you handed over £400 to a Brabus dealer in 2001-2005.

These are straightforward replacements for the standard entrance panels. Each piece is labeled on the reverse, but simply the short pieces are for the rear doors, and the long pieces are for the front doors.

These cost 480 Euros (that's around £400) as can be seen in the official BRABUS brochure and price list: http://www.benzworld.org/forums/att...d1194781974-diesel-tuning-pricelist-w-163.pdf

I purchased these when the official BRABUS dealership network was closed down in the UK, and this particular set was from County BRABUS in Cheltenham.

Incredibly rare to find - try and find another brand new set!

Very happy to consider offers from MBClub members.

Genuine BRABUS entrance panels BNIB NEW door sill cill plate ML W163 ML270 ML500 | eBay

Very happy to consider offers from MBClub members.

Open to offers from MBClub members.

If I don't forget (again) I'll be listing these on eBay this weekend - open to offers in the meantime.

Sold to a member who hadn't spotted this thread! Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom