Genuine MB Bootliner for 212 E class Estate Free to a good home

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Red C220

MB Enthusiast
Car
2021 Mazda MX-30 EV, 2014 FF
I've put this in "interiors" as opposed to classifieds, as firstly I'm not selling it and secondly so people can reply to the thread.

So the picture below shows the liner that has been in the boot of our 2014 E Class estate for the last three years. With the car gone yesterday it's now surplus to requirements and in need of a new owner.

It is intact but as you can see, well used, with three years of wheelchair and Goldendoodle getting on and off of it regularly.

It's free to the first person that wants it.

Collection only from Bletchingley, Surrey, (that's close to J6 of the M25 at Godstone).

No I won't post it.

No "will it fit" anything else questions please, it will fit all sorts of other things with the use of a stanley knife and a bit of patience. Ultimately though it's designed to fit in the boot of a 212 E estate.

First come first served, happy to hand over to a fellow member making use of the MBClub nationwide courier service.

IMG_20170603_104956730_zpszt2pc6fn.jpg

It's just what I need. Happy to collect.

You're welcome and also look quite local which is a bonus.

At this stage I'd normally send you a private message but you've not enough posts to do that. So drop me an email at the following address and we'll arrange a suitable time for you to pop over.

atsq at btinternet dot com

Cheers

Alan.

EDIT can I just check you have a 212 and not a 211, I didn't think they made the 320 CDI as a 212 (I thought they were all 350CDI's). What year is your car?

Last edited:
I have just bought a 212 estate so would find this useful if it is not already taken. I am in your neck of the woods once a month so could collect but not for a while.

EDIT can I just check you have a 212 and not a 211, I didn't think they made the 320 CDI as a 212 (I thought they were all 350CDI's). What year is your car?

Generous offer Alan in the full spirit of this forum :thumb:

FYI: the boot liner from my old 211 fits the 212 exactly so it's likely the inverse is also true.

I have just bought a 212 estate so would find this useful if it is not already taken. I am in your neck of the woods once a month so could collect but not for a while.

Consider yourself first reserve if for any reason the first taker doesn't collect.

Collected on Friday by KWER, nice to meet you (and your dog) Stephen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom