Genuine MB parts online..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They sell any MB part available - you really need access to the EPC to find part numbers.

They are Inchcape Mercedes and sell all Mercedes parts, I don't think the link is to the right page. Try searching for Inchcape Mercedes Parts instead.

Russ

Part of MB Oxford -

"As the largest independent retailer of Mercedes-Benz parts and vehicles in the UK we are dedicated to the provision of genuine parts to owners of Mercedes-Benz & smart passenger cars. We currently have over £2 million worth of genuine Mercedes-Benz & smart parts in stock ready to dispatch to you via next day delivery."

They are Inchcape Mercedes and sell all Mercedes parts, I don't think the link is to the right page. Try searching for Inchcape Mercedes Parts instead.

Russ

The link is correct.

To get the best from Inchcape you need the part number and VIN. They will double check all orders. Very helpful telephone support. Used them many times..

Just call them - they'll take payment and deliver.

Yeah with part numbers the bits may come up, just dont come up from a name search, well not for my car anyway..

No, you're right the search is pants, you absolutely need the part number - and in exactly the right format, and your VIN is the only way to ensure you have the right part number.
But their stock is enormous and they have been ok whenever I have used them
cheers

Last edited:
You could try the Russian site to find any part/s number/s that you're after and then enter those in the Inchcape Mercedes 'Find Part' - 'By Part Number' to see if it's the correct item.

Russian site link: Ìîäåëü Enter your VIN.

mercedes genuine parts buyer

Are there any online genuine parts suppliers where you can search a part and order it..

Hello I need large quantities from mercedes genuine parts
Can you help me thanks

:thumb::thumb:I just purchased a pair of front wings from Inchcape, they found the correct part numbers, then beat Mercedes South West by £50 per wing also giving free delivery.

Spot on to deal with :thumb:

Hello I need large quantities from mercedes genuine parts
Can you help me thanks

You found this thread, all you have to do is read it :)

post #2 has your answer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom