Genuine MB service kit bargain new

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The headline is:-
****Genuine Mercedes-Benz Service kit BARGAIN NEW****
EG-Oil, Air, Pollen, Fuel, Gearbox filters Spark plugs

…….further down the page, there is this:-

PLEASE NOTE: £9.99 IS FOR AN OIL FILTER AND SUMP WASHER ONLY, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL PARTS

With postage being £9.60, is that still a bargain?

I have used this main dealer before for genuine parts. They have always been very good to me price and service wise.

I have a 2004, 200 CLK and its in need of a service. The garage said they will charge me £35 an hour labor if I supply the oil and parts which seems very reasonable/fair.
Is it ok to get the parts from Euro Car Parts or can someone recommend bits as Im on a tight budget. Think the genuine Mercedes will be out of my range

Parts from ECP will be fine if on a budget Alex. I've used them for parts on my car without budget restrictions.

Hi. Great! :) My only question really is on spark plugs and which! Can get 4 X BOSCH for £10 inc delivery and thats pretty good but will they be rubbish and damage my car? 4 off ECP will be around £30+

Buy them. Bosch are a quality brand and you won't damage your car using their plugs. Behr and NGK are a bit dearer I think. Just make sure you get the correct ones and you'll be fine.

Can you imagine the lawsuits if that were the case?:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom