Genuine Merc Allow Wheels and Dunlop Winter Tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hairy Boy

Car
C250 AMG Sport Plus Estate (W204)
Just changed my car so time to sell my winter wheels and tyres.

Used these on my C250 AMG Sport Plus Estate (W204, 2013).

Read reports that you couldn't use 16" wheels with the W204 AMG Sport Plus but the merc dealer these wheels were bought new from in 2013 confirmed they absolutely were compatible and they have worked fine over 3 rather mild winters.

Details:

Wheels
For C-class W204
B66471915
Pristix model part number: A2044012602
7Jx16H2-ET43

Tyres
Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D
205/55 R16 91H

6mm of tread depth remaining on all tyres.

In very good, clean condition. No kerbing to any wheel.

These have been stored in my my cool, dark garage over the summer months. I will through in the covers for storage.

Collection only from Wetherby (just off the A1 near Leeds, York and Harrogate).
Looking for £450

Please come back with any queries, here are some photos:

Attachments

• Merc Wheels 1.jpg
    Merc Wheels 1.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Merc Wheels 6.jpg
    Merc Wheels 6.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Merc Wheels 7.jpg
    Merc Wheels 7.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
and some more photos:

Attachments

• Merc Wheels 3.jpg
    Merc Wheels 3.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Merc Wheels 4.jpg
    Merc Wheels 4.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Merc Wheels 5.jpg
    Merc Wheels 5.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 49
Genuine Merc Alloy Wheels and Dunlop Winter Tyres

Quick bump and trying to correct spelling mistake in thread title - 'Allow' should be 'Alloy'

If you want to widen your market for these rather nice wheels, there are firms that will courier collect and deliver wheels. I've used DCS (Direct Courier Solutions) a few times from East Kent to Scotland and Northern England without problem, they charge £45 for 4 wheels with tyres (up to 17"), you just need to tape cardboard across the face of each wheel then put it in a 200L bin liner and add the shipping label (each wheel packed seperately). Took me less than an hour to pack a set of 16's.

If you want to widen your market for these rather nice wheels, there are firms that will courier collect and deliver wheels. I've used DCS (Direct Courier Solutions) a few times from East Kent to Scotland and Northern England without problem, they charge £45 for 4 wheels with tyres (up to 17"), you just need to tape cardboard across the face of each wheel then put it in a 200L bin liner and add the shipping label (each wheel packed seperately). Took me less than an hour to pack a set of 16's.

Thanks Chrishazle,

Happy to do that so yes, can arrange UK mainland carriage for £45 by the looks of things for anyone interested ?

Another FWIW thought - these will also fit a W/S203 by using a set of 14mm x 12mm adaptor wheel bolts available from alloywheelsdirect.net. 203 uses 12mm wheel bolts, 204 uses 14mm, so you can fit 204 wheels to a 203 but not vice versa - which is why I had to sell and ship my S203 winter wheels when I swopped to the S204 a few years ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom