Genuine Mercedes - Benz Centre Caps.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sixpot

Car
C320 CDi Sport.
4 off new centre caps, suitable for most Mercedes wheels.
Part number A 140 817 31 15
£10 posted.(UK addresses only)

ForumRunner_20140630_113358.jpg

I hate to say it but those ones look like they are in the same packaging as the fake ones I bought on ebay for £10.

If they are the same as the ones I got, the quality is very poor.

Last edited:
They arent genuine... The genuine ones come in clear bags... The MB star and label gives it away.

I had no idea they are fakes, I haven't opened the packaging to have a look.
If you don't want them, I can refund you the payment?

I paid £7 or thereabouts for a genuine one from MB of Newcastle on eBay (and that is cheap!).

£10 for four was never likely to be genuine unfortunately.

I nearly took a punt on 4 fakes but I've only needed one in 3 years so I don't really get through them.

Firstly I must say that sixpot has immediately offered to refund me as he didn't realise that they were fakes. Personally I'm happy to take a punt for £10 and for this money I'm sure they'll look a lot better than the ones I have now! :)

That's a good result.

The ones I looked at on eBay looked pretty good - there were four in the picture but one was turned the other way up.

Probably would have been fine...

Also just got some of these from Amazon (http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005TT9M0G/?tag=amazon0e9db-21), no idea they were fake and only when they arrived did I notice they were sealed by duff MB labels.

There again, for a tenner posted I'm not sure I really consciously thought too much about it. Quality looks ok to me, just a shame the seller couldn't have been upfront and chucking in the word 'replica'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom