GENUINE Mercedes Maclaren SLR Alloy Wheel Charcoal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cheap enough , £2400 ish a pop new.

Only any good if you've got the other three though , unless you are building the worlds most expensive coffee table.

when we went to the group buy remap at gamma last year, they had a set of four, genuine, slr maclaren wheels.

they wanted around 1500 quid for them.

they had reasonable tread tyres on them as well.

I considered buying them, we discussed doing a deal for some bmw alpina parts i have, but I was shocked at how heavy they were, and didnt bother.

the offset is way to small for most normal mercs, they would probbably fit better on an audi.

I really like those and imo the grey spokes really suit the wheel style. I think they will make an R230 in silver or grey look really nice. I just hope they dont end up on a Golf.

if they ended up on a scirroco id be fairly happy though :p

ideally an SL though or even an SLK55 AMG at a push

I know what you mean as the standard Scirocco wheels look kinda similar.

I didnt think of the SLK, it really would look like an SLR roadster in a hot wash them then :D

The guy is asking far too much for that particular wheel. Its not even an official SE wheel. Its the basic 19" turbine painted. Not for me thanks. Im sure you can pick up a set of genuine Turbines without tyres for £500 a piece

The guy is asking far too much for that particular wheel. Its not even an official SE wheel. Its the basic 19" turbine painted. Not for me thanks. Im sure you can pick up a set of genuine Turbines without tyres for £500 a piece

Are you sure? The part number is for the genuine article.

Can't imagine anyone with an SLR is going to be on ebay trying to find a wheel...

Bizarre...

Can't imagine anyone with an SLR is going to be on ebay trying to find a wheel...

Bizarre...

lol, exactly my thoughts. If it was a set of 4, then MAYBE someone would pay a few grand for the set, but not just one wheel.

Ultimate hosepipe holder..... Years ago I bad a BBS split rim alloy off a golf as one :) as I had two alloys replaced under warranty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom