Genuine NTG 4 Command APS MAPS V14 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pembssurf

Car
toyota
As per title. Have a set of Genuine Merc Command APS Maps for NTG 4 (W204/S204) for sale. These are the latest maps available for the W204/S204 and are in the genuine Merc original case. RRP £158.99 new! No code needed for these so despite being used by myself to update my S204 yesterday they can be used again multiple times.

Feel free to inbox

Will post anywhere in U.K.payment via BT or PayPal

Note : only suitable for MY09 and younger 204's (as now stated on the back of the packaging!). Attempting to install on an early 204 like mine (first reg July 2008), the installation will stall at 96%, and then you're FUBAR'd.

Chrishazle said:
Note : only suitable for MY09 and younger 204's (as now stated on the back of the packaging!). Attempting to install on an early 204 like mine (first reg July 2008), the installation will stall at 96%, and then you're FUBAR'd.

Spot on Chris you are right. HDD on anything older that a MY09 is too small for install. I think V11 is as high as you can install on older cars now. So this one works for everything from 2009 - beginning of NTG 4.5 (otherwise known as command online)

Sorry price £65 delivered plus PayPal Fees if using that!

Close Pembssurf - V12 is the most recent you can install on the pre MY09 cars NTG4 - it's the update I've just installed and have the DVD's available to sell on to another owner! I think NTG4.5 dates from the facelift, MY2011, and updating that brings a whole new area of financial pain called requiring a PIN that is vehicle/VIN specific and requires authorisation from the MB mainframe (and costs) as well as the update DVD's which, because a vehicle specific PIN is required, means that the DVD's cannot be re-used the way NTG4 DVD's can.

I have a thread running on MBOA where we're trying to figure why v13 onwards will not install, we reckon it's not the actual HDD size, it's the way the HDD is partitioned for firmware, nav, gracenotes and user music, and my contact with MBCS can be precis'd as "tough ****, that's the way it is and we're not going to do anything about it"!!

We're still hopeful that a computer geek/expert like comand.co.uk will find a way to re-partition the early (and large enough) HDD so we can benefit from V13 onwards.

Am I correct in thinking this will work with my 2012 c class with command online with no extra activation charge ?

stewslash said:
Am I correct in thinking this will work with my 2012 c class with command online with no extra activation charge ?

I don't think this works with command that has the SD card slot commonly referred to as Command Online. Someone may correct me if I am wrong though. If you have updated with the code before then it is that version you will need again. Here is a photo of the back of the package.

Attachments

• image-1880915616.jpg
    image-1880915616.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 14
Thanks for the reply mate , mine does have the sd card slot , so it looks like it's not compatible [emoji53]

I have a 2010 c250, is this suitable for the command/sat nav updates?

I think I'm correct in saying that, if your C class has the Comand screen that hides away in the dash when not in use, then you have NTG4, so providing your car build date is later than 10/2008 then these DVD's will work. However, if you have the Comand screen that is always in view and looks like an Ipad blu-tacked to the dash, then you have NTG4.5 and these DVD's are not suitable.

Dave2879 said:
I have a 2010 c250, is this suitable for the command/sat nav updates?
I believe so if you have a PCIMA II slot instead of SD card slot you have NTG4 so it should work.

Chrishazle said:
I think I'm correct in saying that, if your C class has the Comand screen that hides away in the dash when not in use, then you have NTG4, so providing your car build date is later than 10/2008 then these DVD's will work. However, if you have the Comand screen that is always in view and looks like an Ipad blu-tacked to the dash, then you have NTG4.5 and these DVD's are not suitable.
I am 90% sure you are correct

Hopefully this will clear up what COMAND models everyone has hashttp://www.mercupgrades.com/COMAND+++All+about+the+different+Mercedes+COMAND+systems-article-54.html

Last edited:
Etharla, yours are V13, so the warning about cars built before 10/2008 applies to these and can be seen in the warning on the back of the packaging. I also have a set available - but V12, the last one that can be installed on pre 10/2008 cars, posted a while ago on a separate thread!

Bit naughty hijacking another members thread instead of starting your own for sale thread!

Etharla, yours are V13, so the warning about cars built before 10/2008 applies to these and can be seen in the warning on the back of the packaging. I also have a set available - but V12, the last one that can be installed on pre 10/2008 cars, posted a while ago on a separate thread!

Bit naughty hijacking another members thread instead of starting your own for sale thread!

Apologies, suppose that was a tad rude.

SOLD

Thanks all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom