German GTG in June...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
Who's up for a GTG in Germany? (june)

Last years event was MASSIVE and Nick even won a trophy!!! :D

more info: http://www.mercedestreffen.info/event2003.html

so far

Shude
Mer190E
MBenzNL
MikeC200
Myself
Surf Blau
Fudger
Maff
doriant
GRAV888
GrahamC230K

We leave on 13th June and then we will be back sunday Evening 15th or Monday afternoon 16th

(please state which day you come back)

We leave from Harwich and get of at Hoek. The ferry will be 3 and a bit hours and then once we arrive at Hoek its a couple of hours drive to Steve's.

The Hotel will be about 40€ a night.

any questions please email me:

[email protected]

:bannana:

The more international MB fanatics show up the more they will be surprised!!!

greetingz,

Mosselman themselves are bringing a demo car - how cool is that?!!!

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to go!!! :D

I will *definitely* (more than 90% sure) attend!

Edit: Come to think of it, I think I will have a loooong and lonely drive down there considering that I will be driving @ about 140km/h :p

That's ok though - I will catch up.. Just remember the tale about the rabbit and the turtle ;):cool:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Surf Blau
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to go!!! :D

I will *definitely* (more than 90% sure) attend!
COOL...you are aiming for the furthest travel award?

Those in need of a place to stay (not to close near the gtg but in nothing-ever-happens Zieuwent (NL), please mail me.

If we all roll up together we will make a nice international entry :D .

greetingz,

Guys, I could be up for this trip. Might bring a mate with me (XK8 driver :confused: ) but he is a good laugh.

Would need to travel over on the Friday and stay over followed by a day at the GTG with a Saturday night trip back. Is that what normally happens?

Cheers

Last edited:
Originally posted by Fudger
Guys, I could be up for this trip. Might bring a mate with me (XK8 driver :confused: ) but he is a good laugh.

Would need to travel over on the Friday and stay over followed by a day at the GTG with a Saturday night trip back. Is that what normally happens?

Cheers

Kettering is closer m8. :p Just kidding as I am jealous that I can't afford the German trip :(

Graham, I really would do Kettering if it were not on a Sunday morning during the rugby season :(

Put me down as a maybe. I should be able to do it, but will probably have to bring the G/F.

Unfortunately I will be on my way to the French Alps.

If an E320CDi passes you it will be me M8s.:rolleyes:

MBenzNL

Can you contact me re the stop over please!

Cheers

Originally posted by Fudger
Can you contact me re the stop over please!
just mail me...and if you already did, I will answer your mail soon...

greetingz,

YEP!

Put me down for a maybe. Would love to go...:D
It would be my first one in German, so would have to arrange travel and stop over details.
Would try and tag on with the rest of you guys. ;)

Does that means Steve (MBenzNL), I can come back with a BOOT full of goodies ?!?

just over a month and a bit to go! :bannana:

K, can you put me down for a definite mate. Meant to be marshalling at the world superbikes at silverstone that weekend, but as my missus said "you've done that for the past 3 years".
Fancy a change this year and keep my marshalling close to home, ie: Brands Hatch.

I put my 'GB' plates on today. I will release more info soon, hotel etc etc.

We will all stay at a hotel near Steve's place in Holland , right on the German border. From there we will travel in a convoy to the german GTG.

I wanted to leave Friday but thats the 13th. so I dont know, how are you guys like with time of etc?

One of you that have committed must have worked this out - how much in total are you budgeting for the whole trip - hotels, ferry, petrol etc?

A rough figure in ££ would help me decide as I'm getting tempted now......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom