German marques event, Beaulieu motor museum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Guys I can't make it tonight as I have unexpected guests turning up!!!! I can't get away!!! Really a bummer as I washed and polished the beast all day for tonight!!!! will make it to the next blue water meet up

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Suky Sangha said:
Guys I can't make it tonight as I have unexpected guests turning up!!!! I can't get away!!! Really a bummer as I washed and polished the beast all day for tonight!!!!dde22dde22dde22dde22dde22 will make it to the next blue water meet updde0bdde0bdde0bdde03

You've posted on the wrong thread ;-)

sjmaxwell said:
You've posted on the wrong thread ;-)

Sorry guys wrong message on the wrong thread!!!!:)

Gents I'm looking to go the show with the family! So count me in!:)

I don't have any plans for 21st, so I will join you in one of my German cars, other one will have to stay at home ;-)

1. CTR5
2. Ierton
3. Tack
4. Mike Walker
5. Baldguy
6. PenelopePistop

PenelopePitstop said:
I don't have any plans for 21st, so I will join you in one of my German cars, other one will have to stay at home ;-)

1. CTR5
2. Ierton
3. Tack
4. Mike Walker
5. Baldguy
6. PenelopePistop

7. Suky Sangha

Guys is there going to be a club stand at the show?

I pm'd Koolvin about that but I he has not replied, so I guess officially we do not have a club stand.

Hi, Sorry been busy. You are welcome to take the club kit but it is being used the day prior at MSL/Eurocharged GTG in B'ham.

If someone wants o collect on Sunday from me in Staines then they are most welcome too.

Vin.

Is everyone going to meet up at a certain place or do we meet in the grounds?

Hi, Sorry been busy. You are welcome to take the club kit but it is being used the day prior at MSL/Eurocharged GTG in B'ham.

If someone wants o collect on Sunday from me in Staines then they are most welcome too.

Vin.
No Problem Vin, I guess this is a long shot, but anyone travelling from that area that could collect?

No Problem Vin, I guess this is a long shot, but anyone travelling from that area that could collect?

I'm travelling from Essex setting off at around 9am on Sunday so will be there by midday. I'm going halfway round the M25 past Heathrow and Staines then shooting along the M3 from junction 12 so Staines is only 10 minutes or so off of my route.

If this helps out at all, I don't mind doing it :dk:. No worries if not. Just means you will be without all the gear until I arrive and find you. I'll be in my Audi anyway but don't worry, I won't park close by :p

What does the kit consist of anyway?

Last edited:
All
Apologies but have to work on Sunday so unable to attend.
1. CTR5
2. Ierton
3. Tack
4. Baldguy
6. PenelopePistop

Enjoy your day in the sun.:eek:

I can swing by Staines but it would be early morning. Not sure what's in the kit, will it fit in SLK?

What time do we meet in Beaulieu?

There is a lot of 'stuff' in the kit ! Doubt it would firin the SLK :/

What time do we meet in Beaulieu?[/QUOTE]

i shall be arriving at 10:30ish all being well,
roof down hopefully :)

My car still isn't ready so have to pass on this unfortunately :(.

There is a lot of 'stuff' in the kit ! Doubt it would firin the SLK :/

I guess club kit is in Conquistador hands (car) :)

OK, I will be in Beaulieu around 10.00 or earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom