German Night @ Ace Cafe - 27th April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

un1l

Car
CLK 230K
Hi Guys,

Just thought i would see if anyone fancies meeting up and driving down to Ace Cafe next Monday. Next Monday is German Night, its open to Bmw + Mercs, but for some reason theres never a good turnout on the MB front there! It's full of BMWs, and then you get the odd VW/Seat/Audi.

Anyone else up for this, it starts at 6pm and goes on til 10-11pm, don't know about gettin there for 6 but will definetely be leavin when its still daylight.

http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/event_view.aspx?event_id=1235&date=27/04/2009

For those of you that don't know Ace Cafe is located in Stonebridge NW London; just off the A406 and 2 mins from the A40 (Hanger Lane exit).

Would be good to put a few faces to names on the forum!!

If this week is anythin to go by, weather should be good. But will have a better idea whats it like on Monday closer to the weekend.

I could be up for it.

I have a new car you see.

Can't make Monday or Tuesday nights :(

Would have been up for it otherwise.

moving to events....

I used to be one of the Few regular Mercs at German nights... i might pop down this monday get my mate to bring his CE CAB.

Would be good if we could all meet up somewhere else (without the bimas) beforehand and convoy down.
A few of my mates are huge dub heads (VW) and they always tend to "cruise" down together to a dub meet

Hmm.....may be a good excuse to bring the Hindenburg out

Will have to give it a wash though - 1100 miles around the West Country over Easter and those nice but narrow little lanes means the car is looking very dirty!

I'll be in a silver C140 series CL500

Will come down but gonna park outside the carpark as mine is a standard run of the mill C class so nothing special :eek:

however may get my brother to come down in his W124 Coupe which is a bit special.

Anyway we could all try n meet up beforehand so we know who is who?!:thumb:

I used to be one of the Few regular Mercs at German nights... i might pop down this monday get my mate to bring his CE CAB.

Kully where abouts do you come in from?

If i've got nothing on , i might pop down ...

Are people still going to this tonight? Washed the car yesterday in preparation and....it is now raining

Are people still going to this tonight? Washed the car yesterday in preparation and....it is now raining

Yes, I'm still attending although later than anticipated. Not sure of a big turnout tonight due to weather but lookin forward to it regardless. Anyone else gonna be there??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom