German restoration, heinkel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gt-83

Car
1992 300ce
guys, im sitting here excited, ive just been offered a heinkel 3 wheeler for restoration.....ive been asking around for about a year now for another project (ive brought two old camper vans back to life), when today a guy who lives on my road told me about a mates mate who has this old heinkel that he wants rid of .....its sat for donkeys years and by all accounts its rough, but a good one to do eh? ............looks like spares are as common as rocking horse (you know)

go for it... its worth it just to be able to turn to your mate in the pub and say "i'm just popping home in the heinkel"

How much are you having to part with for this project?

I understand they dont come cheap.

sp!ke...................the guy wants rid of it:eek:......need i say more?

If you have the space, the money and the inclination I'd say jump at it, it would be a great little toy and probably an heirloom to pass down through the family.

If you have the space, the money and the inclination I'd say jump at it, it would be a great little toy and probably an heirloom to pass down through the family.

eBay has more heirlooms than you can poke a stick at. Generation Y doesnt collect, it upgrades and throws things away.

i dont belong in generation y........im not part of the throw away society, and i like nostalgia, and old engineering, ......this heinkel WILL live again!!

Once you finish that , you should look for a Messerschmitt 3 wheeler to go with it :D

Once you finish that , you should look for a Messerschmitt 3 wheeler to go with it :D

And remember, as with helicopters, no matter how cold it gets, don't turn off the fan. ;):D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom