Get ya shades ready,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Darrell

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Back in Mill Hill but sometimes in Skiathos
Car
Gixxer 6, Citroen Berlingo, 911 C4S, Dacia Duster and lots of bicycles.

That has been on sale for a very long time. I remember seeing it months ago if not last year

So do I.
At the right time in the right place I’d love it.
Yeah, maybe a few decades too late for us. A bald head and a ponytail ain’t the right image for that motor. Better suited to da yoof. 😎

Whoever had it done up like that was certainly on something.

^ Some extremely heavy mind bending drugs when it came to choosing those awful alloys.
That is a big NO and triple face plant from me.
FZUjq8x.jpg

The alloys on Optimus Prime look better...

Is this the right thread to state my preference for OEM / stock cars?!

At least it's not been done on a base model
It does have a little go and looks well done

Not my taste ......

Well, you’d never lose it in a car park, nor would you forget what model you were driving (how many badges) :cool:

Welll............i am a fan of modified cars but that has been chaved to the max, think its the wheels and 2 spoilers that completely ruin it, there is a fine line but that has been well and truly breached!

Not a criticism at all but I find it fascinating how people really don’t like anything different in life. Not just cars either. 🤔

Not a criticism at all but I find it fascinating how people really don’t like anything different in life. Not just cars either. 🤔
Ant, that’s exactly what I replied to Mrs D when I took her into the dungeon for the first time and she said she didn’t want to.

Like most of us I suspect, I quite like a change when it's an improvement. That thing isn't...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom