Get you home lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swainsea

Car
2002 ML55 AMG (GONE) 2002 SL500 (GONE) 2004 CL500
Sorry, Newbie question :eek: ... As far as I understand from reading my manual (2002 W163) when my lights are on 'AUTO', the lights should also come on for a pre determined time when locking / unlocking the doors in the dark.

This doesn't seem to be working :confused:

Any suggestions would be gratefully received :thumb:

Thank you.

If you read your manual, you need to press the fog light button I think that's what I did on mine.

Cheers.

I did actually read that, and they 'should' be on for 30 secs.

Sorry, forgot to mention - the ' Auto' lights don't work either.

'Auto' makes the headlights come on when its dark. Get me home lights are enabled via the convience menu in our cluster, as per the cars handbook

Yeah, I realise that .. But in 'Auto' position, no lights come on when dark - need to be in 'On' position to work.

Yh could be the sensor. It doesn't seems to know when its dark or not anymore. Try and clean it if u can or take one of your battery terminals off for about an hour. Make sure you have your radio code. Did mine but didn't ask for radio code. Maybe yours might ask. Good luck

Yh could be the sensor. It doesn't seems to know when its dark or not anymore. Try and clean it if u can or take one of your battery terminals off for about an hour. Make sure you have your radio code. Did mine but didn't ask for radio code. Maybe yours might ask. Good luck

Good Idea.. Used to have a L322 Range Rover, and it's suprising what the battery disconnect - re connect could fix :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom