Getting excited!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

neil1654

Car
E220 BlueTEC SE
My brand new E-Class is just days away from delivery. Very excited. Moved over to MB from Jaguar. :bannana:

Hello. Jaguar XF 2.2 [190] Luxury on a late 61 plate. One of the best motors I have had. Hope the MB is as good. Looking forward to 'testing'. Reason for change. Well I change about 30-36 months. Jaguar delaers i went to didn't seem that interested in a sensible price for mine or any incentives to purchase another. So I went next door to the MB dealership and was greeted with open arms. Top price for the Jaguar and excellent incentives for the E220. Very impressed. Sorry Jaguar your dealers let you down!

Jag dealers near me seem to get excited about new customers and not ones they already have hooked :)

I have seen whilst waiting for parts and talking with the techs the background side of a few dealers near me, the workshops have a few really good experienced guys that still have some passion.

The sales floor can be a different experience from the workshop when I pop into see some old colleagues, but I will say I have seen this in many dealerships across all different marques.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom