Getting Married...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mambo

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW 535d Sport, Mini Cooper Convertible
...in August and I need to find somewhere that rents Maybachs.

Anyone have any suggestions?

...in August and I need to find somewhere that rents Maybachs.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Congratulations mate, just tried a google search and came up with:

http://www.maybachhire.co.uk
http://www.chauffeurcarslondon.co.uk/

Although the first site looks authentic it doesn't appear to have anything to do with Maybach / Mercedes.

Could be worth trying Mercedes or Mercedes Corporate too, I know they do rentals but not sure about Maybachs...

Firstly, Congratulations.

Secondly, I know of someone who has 3 of these, One for personal use and 2 for hire. I spoke to him today and without knowing exactly where, when and for how long you need one I could not get an accurate quote. But ballpark figures are £500 per hour and £3200 for an 8 hour day inclusive of chauffeur and self drive is not an option.

If you want to PM me some details I will get an accurate price and put you in touch.

I see that they are all hand built and cost around £500k Good luck on the day. I am an expert in marriage, :):) the same goes for divorce too:mad: :mad:

Congratulations... sorry can't help on the Maybach...but know a great wedding planners that I used, if you need any help with that.

I too am getting married in August and was pondering making a Maybach the wedding car. At £3200 for a day though its just dropped down the list!

Congratulations Mambo! Are you fed up of hearing about flowers yet? :)

I too am getting married in August and was pondering making a Maybach the wedding car. At £3200 for a day though its just dropped down the list!

This is congratulations to you too then :):D:)

Congratulations too! We just marked our 5th anniversary :bannana: Wow, that went quickly :D

Flowers, invitiations, table decorations, seating plans, wedding favours, cake...

...it's all coming back to me :D

A couple of weekends ago I caught up with some old Uni mates, I hadn't seen some of them since our wedding reception! Now that's scary :eek:

I see that they are all hand built and cost around £500k Good luck on the day. I am an expert in marriage, :):) the same goes for divorce too:mad: :mad:

Ditto :D :D :D But I'm getting better :D

But many congrat's and yes - what a car for a wedding!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom