Getting married!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gucci

MB Enthusiast
Car
Jaguar XF 3.0 Ultimate Black
This time next week (14th June) I shall be a married man! Can't believe how fast it's come round after pooping the question last year. A huge butterfly the size of a pelican has landed in my gizzard :eek:

I wish I was getting married next week.

I wouldn't turn up... :D

Only kidding, best wishes mate.

Can't believe how fast it's come round after pooping the question last year. A huge butterfly the size of a pelican has landed in my gizzard :eek:

You should pass it through soon with a bit more pooping..

You should pass it through soon with a bit more pooping..

as usual talking sh!te.....:D

But you enjoy the day .. congrats..

Last edited:
Excellent news. Have a great day, and I wish you both health and happiness.

This time next week (14th June) I shall be a married man! Can't believe how fast it's come round after pooping the question last year. A huge butterfly the size of a pelican has landed in my gizzard :eek:

Freudian slip maybe?? :D

No smart comments, just congratulations :D :D

Good luck.... let us know how the day went/goes!

:eek: Ahhh, excellent.....only just noticed the pooping! I won't amend the original thread as it is still technically accurate :eek:

Next saturday (14th) would be my 5th wedding anniversary. I say would be... :rolleyes:

Best of luck my friend, have a great day, and I hope your marriage lasts longer than mine did! :)

Many congrats chuck - We wish you the very best of days.

Have you decided what bag you're taking?

xxxxx:D :D :D

Good luck! fingers crossed the weather stays fine and dry for you!

Cheers

Don't worry about a thing. Earlier this year, we went on a 25 year wedding anniversary cruise in the south china seas.

Had our ups and downs as any others, so hope yours lasts the same time. Good luck !

Same from me as well. Enjoy the day. It flashes by and you wont remember half of it. Get it all on video.

Enjoy the day. It flashes by and you wont remember half of it.

That's true enough.

Have a great time, and remember that it's just like a three-ringed circus.

The engagement ring
The wedding ring and
The suffer ring

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom