Getting my phone contacts onto the car phone system

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Markymerc

Car
C Class Estate AMG Sport
I have just upgrade my mobile after many years of having a very old but functional phone. My old phone was able to send business and the car system recieved business cards no problem. My new phone a Nokia 625 doesn't seem to able to send business cards. I have been back to EE and they can't work it out either. Does anyone on here know how to transfer contacts from a Nokia 625 onto my 2009 C Class Estate? The phone is a windows based phone.
Thanks.

Last edited:
I think I may have worked this out but won't know for sure until tomorrow.

I don't know the answer, but what I would say is that if your Windows phone can synchronise with Microsoft Outlook, then synchronise it to your computer (assuming you do have a computer with Microsoft Outlook), then export the vCards from Outlook into a file. From here you can either transfer the file from your laptop to COMAND over Bluetooth, or via SD Card of PCMCIA card (if your COMAND is equipped with a Flash Memory Card slot).

Last edited:
Thanks I will give it a go.

I am sorry if I have misunderstood your problem as I am not up on these matters really, but what I did to get my contacts from my personal phone to my car phone was to swap the sim cards over. The car phone saved all my personal data and I swapped them back again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom