Getting ready for BOTG 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMGeed

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
W210 E280 x2, w211 E55, W212 E63 biturbo, S204 C180K
Nice day, so made a start on the engine bay in readiness for this weekends BOTG meeting. Washedthe body and added Sonax BDS as well, but that will be done again Friday.
20170508_142058_zpshyxyfm3j.jpg

20170508_142042_zpsq4zzsfh4.jpg

I was going to suggest a convoy on Saturday, Roger, but you'll put me to shame! I don't think I'm going to have time for detailing.

Detailing is just a posh name for cleaning Mike;)

Supposed to be meeting fabes at Rownhams restaurant area between 8 15 and 8 30am. Join us.

Sounds like a plan. I still don't think I'm going to have time for cleaning though - posh or otherwise!

We're more than half-way there. Now camped out at Woodstock.

Nice day, so made a start on the engine bay in readiness for this weekends BOTG meeting. Washedthe body and added Sonax BDS as well, but that will be done again Friday.
20170508_142058_zpshyxyfm3j.jpg

20170508_142042_zpsq4zzsfh4.jpg

Looking good Roger.

Detailing is just a posh name for cleaning Mike;)

Supposed to be meeting fabes at Rownhams restaurant area between 8 15 and 8 30am. Join us.

Morning Roger

Just to confirm 8.15 at Rownhams on Saturday morning
I will be wearing shades now if your car is any cleaner and shiny...:thumb:

PS, rumours of thunderstorms abound if temps keep rising though :doh:

I'll be setting off tomorrow morning but the forecast not looking good for travelling down. Seems to be a combination of light rain, rain and heavy rain so far and typically, most of my route will be heavy rain on the times I'll be there. :(

I'll probably give it a quick wipe down when I arrive in Horndean, which may keep me out of the pub for an hour or two on Friday night I suppose. :)

I'll probably give it a quick wipe down when I arrive in Horndean, which may keep me out of the pub for an hour or two on Friday night I suppose. :)
Priorities man, priorities. There'll be beer to be drunk and the car will get dirty again anyway ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking Good AMGeed!

look forward to catching up with you lot on Sat!

Morning Roger

Just to confirm 8.15 at Rownhams on Saturday morning
I will be wearing shades now if your car is any cleaner and shiny...:thumb:

PS, rumours of thunderstorms abound if temps keep rising though :doh:

OK, 8 15 it is, give or take 5/10mins either way. No idea what the traffic will be doing on the A31 through the New Forest.

I'll see you close to Costa Coffee?

Hopefully the thunderstorms are further north or passed by overnight. Got a feeling my car will be less than perfectly clean, so the shades won't be necessary:D

Raining here now :crazy:

Good job I wasn't planning on washing mine until tomorrow :eek:

Costa Coffee it is

any other takers?

Raining here now :crazy:

Good job I wasn't planning on washing mine until tomorrow :eek:

Costa Coffee it is

any other takers?

I'll hook up at 8.15 by Costa with you and Roger, if that's ok.

I had a bit of time this afternoon, so washed the car, but it's been so dusty today, I gave it up as a bad job, so you won't need sunglasses for me either!

Looking forward to it, Roger.

See you at Costa around 8 15 Sat morning Mike:thumb:

Sorry Roger, but I'm unable to attend now, and I'm sorry to miss such a great day. Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom