Getting Rear Eibach Springs Trouble With 2009 Vito W639

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

timcook

Car
Audi Q7
Hello guys can anyone help with this annoying problem I have… changed the springs on my Vito for 30mm drop Eibach springs, the amazing difference on the fronts with reduced body roll and handling but I’m getting a knocking from the rear when going over bumps/holes … Basically all roads in the UK these days.
Changed the rear dampers for new ones at the same time … should I have opted for a non-standard damper ??
Should I of changed the plastic spring mount plates ??
Any help greatly received, as I said the fronts are amazing but the rear is doing my head in.

Hello guys can anyone help with this annoying problem I have… changed the springs on my Vito for 30mm drop Eibach springs, the amazing difference on the fronts with reduced body roll and handling but I’m getting a knocking from the rear when going over bumps/holes … Basically all roads in the UK these days.
Changed the rear dampers for new ones at the same time... should I have opted for a non-standard damper ??
Should I of changed the plastic spring mount plates ??
Any help greatly received, as I said the fronts are amazing but the rear is doing my head in.
My trouble has been solved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom