Getting rid of cig smells

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MSG2004

Car
GLE, AMG Line
Hello

A party yesterday and had to give a smoker a lift. He did not smoke in the car as I did not allow it, but his clothes stunk. I got in the car this morning & it smelled. Sprayed Oust, sot & hard surface bacteria killer but smell was still there when i checked.

I hate cig semlls, please help:crazy:

i have a few "lepper" friends who are stup[id enough to smoke and if we stop and they go off to shorten their life span i tell them to go get gum and stand away from my car for a few mins as they stink

im so bad that i make people go out my front door and down to the road at the end of mu driveway and then smoke there

Get a couple of fresh apples, chop them up, and leave them on a plate in a warm car for the length of a day.

Get a damp T Towel and swing it around... not easy in a car but it absorbs the smells.... saw that on tv once (KIM and Aggie).

Just take up smoking and you wont notice it. :p

Black ICE car freshner... one for drivers side and one for passengers side...and then cruise down the motorway for a couple of miles

It should become less noticable within a few days if the car hasn't actually been smoked in.
If i have given a smokey friend a lift i tend to get the window down for a few miles after they have been dropped off and give the interior a good airing out.

Cheaper option!!

:d

Last edited:
It should become less noticable within a few days if the car hasn't actually been smoked in.
If i have given a smokey friend a lift i tend to get the window down for a few miles after they have been dropped off and give the interior a good airing out.

Thats what i do after carrying pizza, kebab in my car :D

Hide a dead fish under the dashboard, somewhere nice and warm.

Guarantee cig smell will be gone soon enough.

cheers to those that really tried to help

Leave an open jam jar or bowl filled with some normal vinegar in the footwell.

Remember to move it before you drive the next time....

Always works after house parties, gets rid of the smell of smokers overnight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom