Getting the service / fault history of a R63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tjrundy

Car
B5 RS4
Hello,

I already posted a question about running advice for an R63 which I want to buy here : http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/amg-lounge/181235-r63-buying-running-advice.html#post2006978

However I have a specific question about getting a copy of the service / fault record for this particular car. I've rung up a few post-sales dealer numbers to ask them to email me the record and they've either forgotten or are too busy.

I wonder if anyone on the forum has an alternative method of getting access to this information? I understand that all the information is held on MB's database, but does it include faults that were found in addition to service records?

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom.

Most dealerships won't tell you anything until you actually own the vehicle, they do sometimes tell you the last time and mileage it was serviced at.

Right, well I guess that's to be expected, but I also imagine that it's possible to get this information via an unofficial route, no?

I wonder if anyone on the forum can offer some help? I'm happy to pay for it.

The service information is held on the Mercedes database and even when you do own the car, you'll have to email a copy of the V5 in your name and a copy of your photo drivers license.

I've done it a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom