Ghosts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A

Ashley

Do you believe in ghosts?

I've got to say I don't believe in ghosts.

I was brought up in a ridiculously old house(cica 14 century) and I never saw anything that would even slightly make me believe in ghosts.

Anyway about five years ago my mother in law passed away now now she haunts me most will think I'm joking when I'm sat in this house on my own I can sense her in the room with me

But the more strange part is my children, all my children at one point or another have claimed to see her. Now my youngest at the time was seven years old and I found her many a time talking to nobody in the bedroom whom she then claimed to be granny. Just like the old cow to come back in bother me. Strangely my youngest now who is 2 I always get the feeling that somebody is in the nursery with her.

I must repeat I have never actually seen her or any other ghost, it's just a feeling I have quite often, even more odd than that I have a feeling I can smell her smell (not tonight as I am getting ready for a chemical attack) if you understand what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn.. now i'll never get to sleep :(

:eek: :eek: My MIL haunts me - and she's not dead yet :D :D

(only joking of course)

But I do believe there are unexplained events in this world and the kind of experience you have is one. Whether it's our minds playing tricks or true spirits I don't know - but I see things out of the corner of my eye and turn and there's nowt there :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom