Gifting shares to grandchildren

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not a penny lost if he is still holding, he will be in profit just give it time.

Had Dave bought FTSE twelve months ago, he would have lost nothing.- instead he would have lost half his money in a year .

Trouble with a phase 1 trial is that it just makes sure it doesn't kill people. You will also find that they are not letting out any information on if the delivery method for the drug is actually effective. They are stalling on this. They may have a sensible reason for this, they may not. Trials are difficult and expensive and also limited by regulation as to what information can be released. Nevertheless, it remains that the date keeps slipping. This will cost money.
You need to get to a phase 3 trial to see if it actually works and this is expensive and a long way away. They claim to have funding until next year, but they are burning though it at a fantastic rate and will need to raise more BEFORE then otherwise the deal will be punitive as the new investors will have the old ones over a barrel. Hence the resolution to issue 30% more share capital.
Theres's lots of jam tomorrow and loads of small investors talking it up on the chat groups but the reality is its betting on one drug delivery method which is unproven and the funding to even get to the end of the trial is tight to say the least.
Do you know how many companies have tried to successfully do targeted drug delivery for cancer? Loads. How many universities and big pharma companies have been working for years on the basic principles? Loads! How many have succeeded? Very few.
The concept is great. Someone will get there eventually, Betting on one horse is a risky way to do it.

1656502531693.png

Theres no doubt the drug works - its been used for years. Its the targetted delivery method that is being trialled.

Doxorubicin like most chemotherapies, is non specific and can/does cause damage to healthy tissue as well as cancerous. The idea is to keep the drug locked in the delivery method so it doesn't get to see healthy tissue. Ideally what you want is for the delivery method to take the drug to the tumour and then release it. Then you can treat the tumour at much higher doses as there is less poisoning of the patient.
The real trick is to make a successful selective delivery system. By not killing the patients you can check that the delivery system doesn't leak the drug into your system. AVA6000 is such a modified system and they are hoping that the next stage is to see if it can let the drug out near a tumour. Thats the dodgy bit! They haven't trialed that yet as far as I'm aware. If that works successfully then they may be on to something.

Obviously good news, but represents about 1months cash burn at current rates.

1656953385137.png
An update on the other chare that was touted. Looking a bit sad. Price to earnings still in the 20s so may go a bit further down if no news forthcoming. Does actually earn some money though so there will be a price at which it is fair value. The market hasn't decided what it is yet.

I am not alone in purchasing - Boom

1657112470461.png

1657111333655.png

1657110969301.png

Last edited:
Amazing. Collapsed 30% in a month. Why did people dump Audioboom in June?

Is it because the P/e ratio at 27 s ridiculous ?

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 14.01.44.png

I sold at £19/20

Purchased in the £8s and will add more if the markets present the oppourtunity.

I sold at £19/20

Purchased in the £8s and will add more if the markets present the oppourtunity.
That's strange. You sold in April at £19 or £20 before the shares halved in value.

Yet at the beginning of April you said you were proud to be still holding at £20.

As I said, any explanation as to why Boom has halved in value these last three months?

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 14.35.50.png

That's strange. You sold in April at £19 or £20 before the shares halved in value.

Yet at the beginning of April you said you were proud to be still holding at £20.

As I said, any explanation as to why Boom has halved in value these last three months?

View attachment 129335
Why strange? it takes a few seconds to sell/buy....

If you want to see proof pop over

The same reason most nasdaq stocks are down 50%.....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom