Gifting shares to grandchildren

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As I said You sold in April at £19 or £20 before the shares halved in value.

Yet at the beginning of April you said you were proud to be still holding at £20.

Do you have any explanation as to why Boom has halved in value these last three months?

Boom isn't, by any stretch of the imagination a NASDAQ stock, But then the NASDAQ is only down 20% since mid-April.

Purchased today after the rns when it was +15%, Sae

1657205426636.png

Purchased Tekmar this morning after digesting the rns.

You do like your basket cases! Never mind, if you get your timing right then there is money to be made on these penny shares, and if you bought before it rose 90+% this morning then well done. Are you going to jump ship now?

You do like your basket cases! Never mind, if you get your timing right then there is money to be made on these penny shares, and if you bought before it rose 90+% this morning then well done. Are you going to jump ship now?
Will sell today yes

#TGP March results they had cash of £5.1m. The market cap today is £7m with a £20m+ order book and add to that today's 'significant contract' win. Raised in March at 45p. Now at 12p, It's either an absolute steal or an absolute steal. 350% rise back to 45p placing price
🤔

But how quickly are they burning cash and when do these orders actually start generating money? £5M cash to service £20M+ orders doesn't sound like much to me. Sounds like another one thats going to have to raise some more cash soon.

Who cares when it's +154% within a few hours....

True, but you don't want to be holding the baby when the cash runs out!

Audioboom plummeting. Any thought on that? Could be the profit warning and the very high cash burn rate? That’s the problem when real money is involved-there’s something to hang a valuation on that’s not just smoke and mirrors.

Audioboom plummeting. Any thought on that? Could be the profit warning and the very high cash burn rate? That’s the problem when real money is involved-there’s something to hang a valuation on that’s not just smoke and mirrors.
Purchased in the high £6's.

Can't help feeling you are suspiciously good at calling the top and bottom of the market...

In my experience, day traders have a very selective memory.

Can't help feeling you are suspiciously good at calling the top and bottom of the market...

In my experience, day traders have a very selective memory.

Especially when the story does not follow!

"Bought at £12", has since halved but sold at £18/19, does not add up. I smell something.....

Oh and would not be happy selling at even £20.

Especially when the story does not follow!

"Bought at £12", has since halved but sold at £18/19, does not add up. I smell something.....

Oh and would not be happy selling at even £20.
Happy to show you the sale in my account if we ever meet.

Out of Boom yday, will keep a eye on it for re entry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom