Gifting shares to grandchildren

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
But looks sad over a long period. So again, why now. Why is this one not another basket case?
1658494436284.png

Buy Low, sell high. Twas ever thus.

Outwit the market because you've got access to a computer screen and read the news on the day it comes in. Simples.

Screenshot 2022-07-23 at 10.24.15.png

Its jumping around a bit and so looks like noise, with no real news to drive it. If you bought at 6.20 and managed to sell at this point (its jumped around all day) then you have obviously made some cash. As I've said before, this one actually has some money making capability - as a company- so there is something to pin a value on. Not sure its going to move much without news, but I suspect its got a chance of going up a bit. I think the heady days of £22 are long gone though!

Due to the stabilisation of its finances because of the fundraising that you said wasn’t going to happen that happened today!

Due to the stabilisation of its finances because of the fundraising that you said wasn’t going to happen that happened today!
There was no such event today, are you ok?

Sorry, it was last week!

Your understanding of the equity world is clearly not your no1 forte ( re the fund raise )

Yeah, you’re right. I’ll stick to what I know best.

Tgr

1659943752017.png

1659943983268.png

Attachments

• 1659943797286.png
    1659943797286.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom