Ginger ultra low milage E55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ricky s

MB Enthusiast
Car
cars
I was trying to respond and comment to Gingers rare ultra low mileage E55 car in the for sale column, the forum let's me 'like' his for sale post, but would not let me correspond, apparently I have 'insufficient privileges'. Really...whats that about..? Best of luck with the sale Ginger, I recall meeting you at Goodwood once, thats a seriously low mileage car your selling there, sure the car will go for a good price.

I was trying to respond and comment to Gingers rare ultra low mileage E55 car in the for sale column, the forum let's me 'like' his for sale post, but would not let me correspond, apparently I have 'insufficient privileges'. Really...whats that about..? Best of luck with the sale Ginger, I recall meeting you at Goodwood once, thats a seriously low mileage car your selling there, sure the car will go for a good price.

Nobody can comment in the Classified ads Ricky. It's not just you.:)

I agree, Tony's car looks a great buy. I can only imagine he has lost his mind selling it after getting rid of his old one, getting a V12,then flogging that for this car.
I wonder if a Biturbo beckons?
Tony?

There u go, been here for absolute ages, and did not know that, thought 'admin' had fouled up, my apologies to all and my thx for heads up AMgeed.

Sure Ginger will sell his car.

Rgds R

Thank you chaps, a very genuine reason for sale, retirement is very much on the horizon and 6 months a year in the sun, this is not the car to leave standing for that long on a permanent basis. Its only going to be advertised here to an enthusiast just like my last 55.

Sam, well done, I know your going to be under 11's sometime soon, I remember when Jay drove her away and the wife said "that's the best car we've ever had" probably why we got another :), this was going to be my forever car until retirement reared its head and i cannot leave a car like this to sit idle, it needs another enthusiast like you and Jay to enjoy.

Thank you chaps, a very genuine reason for sale, retirement is very much on the horizon

You'll very quickly get bored and Jackie will get fed up of you hanging around all the time. Plus the fact you're much too young to retire. ;)

and 6 months a year in the sun.

I've seen you after a bit of sunshine, now I know it's a wind up. :D :D :D

Seriously though, I hope the car goes quickly and you get what you want. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom