Give bikers a break....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
He won't last long.
I hope no-one else is involved when he wipes out.

What a ****, someone i used to ride with brought someone on a rideout who rode like that, we just let them get on with it and at the last stop 'persuaded' him not to come out with us again. Utter selfish *******s, **** it up for the rest of us.

Sadly evolution in action.

Selfish bell-end. As many of the comments say on the vid page you can only hope that when he, inevitably, goes over the top of a stationary object at 100MPH he's the only one who buys the farm.

What a complete and utter lunatic ( I would like to use stronger language but won't on the forum ) !

Speeds completely inappropriate to the circumstances , well out of keeping with the available observation , no regard for the position or movement of other traffic , no margin for error , no consideration for the safety of others .

A bit like the idiot I posted about in Glasgow some months back ; the one who came a cropper on the M8 White Cart Viaduct , only this one is worse . He will inevitably get his on one of those suicidal blind overtakes when he swoops round a truck at 130+ and finds something on the hard shoulder , or collects one of those concrete bollards he routinely misses by centimetres . I just hope he does not pile into the back of a car with a child in it .

These are indeed the ones who tar all the decent bikers with a bad name .

He will soon be a statistic with a nice video of his death to be shown at his coroner's inquest.

Like others have said, lets hope and pray he doesn't take anyone else out with him.

You get nutters like this out on Derbyshires roads. I have had to dive out of the way of them on more than one occasion, saving their lives in the process.

Last edited:
What a complete and utter lunatic ( I would like to use stronger language but won't on the forum ) !

Speeds completely inappropriate to the circumstances , well out of keeping with the available observation , no regard for the position or movement of other traffic , no margin for error , no consideration for the safety of others .

A bit like the idiot I posted about in Glasgow some months back ; the one who came a cropper on the M8 White Cart Viaduct , only this one is worse . He will inevitably get his on one of those suicidal blind overtakes when he swoops round a truck at 130+ and finds something on the hard shoulder , or collects one of those concrete bollards he routinely misses by centimetres . I just hope he does not pile into the back of a car with a child in it .

These are indeed the ones who tar all the decent bikers with a bad name .
Sums up my thoughts exactly....

Total idiot.
Won't be long before he gets wiped out if he carrys on riding like that.

Alex.

not impressed.
as most others; i dont card if he wipes himself out - but it wont be just him :mad:

and i bet if he took it to the nurburgring he'd be overtaken by a woman in a van :thumb:

^ would that be a silver transit :)

Always make be smile, bikes with huge amounts of straight line speed are useless on bends....

^ agree with all of the above.......what a tw*t.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom