Given my car a quick wipe down

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

daveenty

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S63 Coupe
If the weather holds out this weekend then I'm off for a little run in my "red shed" tomorrow morning.

There's a meeting up in Preston on the penultimate Sunday of every month so, as the little car's been stuck in the garage for what seems like an absolute age, I thought I'd give it a bit of an airing and blow some cobwebs off it. :)

Gave it a quick clean up for the trip, as I don't want it to embarrass me: -

Boot clean.jpg

And one with the other car in the background looking jealous: -

Front with D3.jpg

I've cleaned the white one as well today but it will hopefully get a bit more attention next week.

I can see the white ones angry face in the reflection of the red one lol

Looking (very) good.

Fantastic car. Only just seen this thread. Hope it was fun.

Thanks guys, appreciate the comments. I got back home an hour or so ago so the car's now back in the garage and I've just cleaned it off a bit more, mainly underneath, as, whilst being a dry day, a lot of the roads were still wet so it got a bit grubby. :(

Nice run out, zero traffic on the way, not much more on the way back so a nice leisurely run of around 60 miles was had. It's such a relaxing car to drive as opposed to the drama associated with the E Class. It's happy on the motorway at a constant 70mph yet superb on the older B roads, which were my route of choice this morning. The car will be 30 years old this August, still only 88,000 miles on it, but it certainly holds it's own in modern traffic, whilst cornering much better than a lot of modern stuff.

I'm now looking forward to the next trip. :D

Thanks guys, appreciate the comments. I got back home an hour or so ago so the car's now back in the garage and I've just cleaned it off a bit more, mainly underneath, as, whilst being a dry day, a lot of the roads were still wet so it got a bit grubby. :(

Nice run out, zero traffic on the way, not much more on the way back so a nice leisurely run of around 60 miles was had. It's such a relaxing car to drive as opposed to the drama associated with the E Class. It's happy on the motorway at a constant 70mph yet superb on the older B roads, which were my route of choice this morning. The car will be 30 years old this August, still only 88,000 miles on it, but it certainly holds it's own in modern traffic, whilst cornering much better than a lot of modern stuff.

I'm now looking forward to the next trip. :D

Dave, If you can make Eden Camp come in the red one ;)

If the weather holds out this weekend then I'm off for a little run in my "red shed" tomorrow morning.

There's a meeting up in Preston on the penultimate Sunday of every month so, as the little car's been stuck in the garage for what seems like an absolute age, I thought I'd give it a bit of an airing and blow some cobwebs off it. :)

Gave it a quick clean up for the trip, as I don't want it to embarrass me: -

View attachment 83598

And one with the other car in the background looking jealous: -

View attachment 83599

I've cleaned the white one as well today but it will hopefully get a bit more attention next week.
I think you missed a bit ;-P

What a beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom