Gla or a class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Britadams

Car
Amg a200 petrol
Hi peeps so iam torn between a Aclass amg or a gla amg only thing putting me of a class is boot size (holidays ) wonder what your thoughts or if you have either give advice thank you

Have no experience of the Gla but had an A200 for a few years. Nice car to drive but not a lot of boot room as you’ve already said and not too much in the rear. I often bumped my head getting in , am 5’10”.
I think the Gla is the same size car but higher off the ground.

have a look at a B200

I'd be looking at a C class for the extra load space.
As above, neither the A or GLA has much boot space.
Are there many B classes for sale? I can't remember the last time I even saw one on the road.

Have no experience of the Gla but had an A200 for a few years. Nice car to drive but not a lot of boot room as you’ve already said and not too much in the rear. I often bumped my head getting in , am 5’10”.
I think the Gla is the same size car but higher off the ground.

have a look at a B200
Yes thats the problem love the a200 just it be family car be ok for me for work just holidays be pain for suitcases gla boot space is alot bigger not keen on b class tbh

Yes thats the problem love the a200 just it be family car be ok for me for work just holidays be pain for suitcases gla boot space is alot bigger not keen on b class tbh
Love the c class slightly too big for me although i drove honda civic at the moment lol

If you love the A Class then would it be possible To buy a roof box and bars for the occasional holiday/trip away?

B Class are fugly , and ladies are funny about the size of cars .

The GLA looks favourable , I'd say xenons are essential .

B Class are fugly , and ladies are funny about the size of cars .

The GLA looks favourable , I'd say xenons are essential .
Not fan of b class tbh hubby prefer gla but as its me be driving it mostly his left it to me to choose i like the sea blue colour in a glass anf gla

Not fan of b class tbh hubby prefer gla but as its me be driving it mostly his left it to me to choose i like the sea blue colour in a glass anf gla
Are you looking at New or Used?

You can drop the back seats to give more space if only two of you going away.
Reversing camera and parktonic is nice to have too. A bit scary but once you have tried it once or twice you ll like it.

You can drop the back seats to give more space if only two of you going away.
Reversing camera and parktonic is nice to have too. A bit scary but once you have tried it once or twice you ll like it.
I have 1 teenage aswell so normally 2 cases or 3 if go away for 2 weeks

This colour

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201006_214820_uk.co.autotrader.androidconsumersearch.jpg
    Screenshot_20201006_214820_uk.co.autotrader.androidconsumersearch.jpg
    795.4 KB · Views: 3
I can see why it matches your dress , lol.
Xenons too .

Don't blame you , it's also on the short list as is the Mountain grey? as the old boy is losely interested in one .

Havent see that many tbh more in the AClass grey is also nice and red but that blue my fav

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom