Glasgow Curry Evening at The Yadgar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi All

Thanks for a great night last night, great banter about performance cars, Romanian hookers and Brazilians :D

The food at Yadgar just gets better and never disappoints and for very little money its amazing.

Have a great Christmas and New Year guys and I'm looking forward to the next one already

Kindest regards
Ian

Hi All

Thanks for a great night last night, great banter about performance cars, Romanian hookers and Brazilians :D

Not quite 'Brazilians' as such; more like the mediocre Brazilian elephant dung served up at some other Glasgow eatery.

Shame your curry nights are at the other end of the country for me. I do enjoy a decent ruby, and the Yadgar sounds spot on. 450+ miles is too far for me:wallbash:

He was too busy trimming his Brazilian

Shame your curry nights are at the other end of the country for me. I do enjoy a decent ruby, and the Yadgar sounds spot on. 450+ miles is too far for me:wallbash:

Only a seven hour drive in an E55AMG, what's wrong with you man? :D

Bestest curry in the UK.

I must make it to one of these nights!

The more the merrier.

Ian usually heads off to Doncaster after we finish so Aberdeen is still probable if you don't want to stay over.

Why go to the Yadgar, Steve and I went to Viva Brazil, which was excellent. Such a party atmosphere and the waitresses were great fun.

Stop being such an old bore. It was a suggestion to try somewhere different, which was actually a very enjoyable evening out.

DM - you often reply to other people's posts asking what relevance they have to the topic under discussion. A the topic of this thread is "Glasgow Curry Evening at the Yadgar" your posts are not relevant on 2 counts - Casa Brasil is not the Yadgar, and does not (to my knowledge) serve curry.

Those of us who go to the Yadgar know exactly why we do...

DM - you often reply to other people's posts asking what relevance they have to the topic under discussion. A the topic of this thread is "Glasgow Curry Evening at the Yadgar" your posts are not relevant on 2 counts - Casa Brasil is not the Yadgar, and does not (to my knowledge) serve curry.

Those of us who go to the Yadgar know exactly why we do...

Meldrew.
you often have a habit of stirring the sh!t after any issue has died down. Seems you haven't missed an opportunity, quoting week old posts.

It's a forum, therefore open to suggestions. If you don't want alternative discussion, organise it as a private party behind closed doors.

The trend of stirring using old posts, shows you aren't very open minded.

Last edited:

I would love to get up for one of these, we both live fairly close to Southampton airport:D

DSM10000 said:
I would love to get up for one of these, we both live fairly close to Southampton airport:D

Now that's what I call dedication jumping on a plane for a curry. Seriously if you fancy it maybe we could do one on a weekend and combine with a few beers in the day to make it worthwhile Glasgow is a great place

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Now that's what I call dedication jumping on a plane for a curry. Seriously if you fancy it maybe we could do one on a weekend and combine with a few beers in the day to make it worthwhile Glasgow is a great place

I am usually free all day Fridays so with enough notice of proposed dates I could look at booking a flight up and finding a hotel :D

DSM10000 said:
I am usually free all day Fridays so with enough notice of proposed dates I could look at booking a flight up and finding a hotel :D

That would work for me too and happy to make a longer night of it and stay over. Meldrew2 has been doing that and getting some great rates at downtown hotels

Give us a few dates that suit you in the new year and I'm sure the rest of us can make one of them work

If you can find one that *** hasn't pi$$ed in.

Who cares that it's *** wee...they've all been pi$$ed in...usually by the Neds sleeping in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom