Glasgow Curry Evening at The Yadgar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Food and birds organised.

O i like that. She's desert ya old perv

Well as always top food, top company and conversation ranging from Las Vegas hookers to leaded Pagoda wings, how diverse can you get :dk:

Great to meet Jason (Fuzzer) top bloke :thumb:

Good run home even in poor weather 2 hours 57 minutes (you can do the maths:D)

Looking forward to the next one

Cheers guys :thumb:

I'm still on holiday but will be back next week.

Shall we start planning another evening of fine food at the Yadgar sometime soon ?

O yes

Definitely, I fly out to USA tomorrow but I think back end if July would work, will check my diary when I open up my lap top and get back to you :)

Fantastic Ian, Paul pays as it's his first time. Only kidding it would be great to have another member join us.

Good for me :)

Ian

Ramadan runs until July 27th IIRC.

Maybe we should push the date into August ?

LTD said:
Ian Ramadan runs until July 27th IIRC. Maybe we should push the date into August ?

That's a very good point unfortunately I'm out of circulation all August, 2 weeks holiday and 2 weeks North America and September I'm in Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong for 27 days so I'm pretty much out until October

I might be able to do week of 28th July if that's any good? but currently have a trip pencilled in to Illinois and Georgia and won't know for sure until around 15th of this month

Sorry but work is just mental at the moment

Great news Ian.

I'm in, just need you to decide which day if that week suits then we can get the ball rolling !!

Be quick to confirm guys, it only two weeks away !

LTD said:
Great news Ian. I'm in, just need you to decide which day if that week suits then we can get the ball rolling !! Be quick to confirm guys, it only two weeks away !

Any day that week suits me so I'll go with the majority but be quick my diary fills up fast :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom