Glasto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have no problem with Glastonbury or the people who go there, what annoys me is the account of coverage it gets on the BBC, all over radio 2, constantly on the BBC news etc. I can understand it being shown live on one of the channels but it seems to be constant on the BBC. Rant over..... 🤔
The BBC don't understand doing things in moderation. Look at the coverage of the Jubilee. And we know the next two weeks are going to be wall-to-wall Wimbledon.

ooohh ooh, you ou made me go all weak at the knees😅

in younger days quite liked it up against the ‘Walls’
A banger by any other name.....! 🤣

Always wanted to go to this. Ain’t fussed about being at the front smashed up a barrier but the actual event intrigues me. We used to do the bulldog every year and have done steel house a couple of times and I have actually mentioned it to the wife that we should do it for my 50th in a few years time.

The BBC don't understand doing things in moderation. Look at the coverage of the Jubilee. And we know the next two weeks are going to be wall-to-wall Wimbledon.
Wonder how many BBC staff were there actually working to provide the coverage and how many were there because they got free tickets and could book hotels on expenses? Bet the latter dwarfed the former!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom