GLC 21 or 22 Inch Rims

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrifflaOfEssex

Car
GLC63
Hi

Has anyone put 22" rims on a GLC63? Is it straight forward or would i be better sticking with 21's?

Any supplier recommendations for either?

Tks

Hi

Has anyone put 22" rims on a GLC63? Is it straight forward or would i be better sticking with 21's?

Any supplier recommendations for either?

Tks
According to Alloy Wheels Directline it is possible to fit 22 inch wheels to the GLC63. Here’s a list of c9mpatible wheels:

Make sure you get the right size, including offset (that’s the ET number when looking at wheel specifications), and make sure they’re not heavier than your standard wheels - cheap and/or replica wheels often are heavier, especially in a larger size.

Alloy Wheels Direct have a good reputation, although I’ve never bought wheels from them (only wheel bolts many years ago) but I would certainly go to them first.

According to Alloy Wheels Directline it is possible to fit 22 inch wheels to the GLC63. Here’s a list of c9mpatible wheels:

Make sure you get the right size, including offset (that’s the ET number when looking at wheel specifications), and make sure they’re not heavier than your standard wheels - cheap and/or replica wheels often are heavier, especially in a larger size.

Alloy Wheels Direct have a good reputation, although I’ve never bought wheels from them (only wheel bolts many years ago) but I would certainly go to them first.
Thats great, thank you I will take a look :)

Given the tyre skipping issues with the GLC 43/63 I would have thought that smaller wheels were the way to go?🤔

Given the tyre skipping issues with the GLC 43/63 I would have thought that smaller wheels were the way to go?🤔
Or use Summer tyres and Winter tyres. With tyres of that size it's wise anyway even on other models. Super high performance tyres with short stiff sidewalls are not really the right choice for cool conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom