GLC running boards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scott73

Car
Glc
I've picked up a new facelift GLC model and would like to know if the 2018 running boards, that are on eBay will fit. The Mercedes-Benz dealership have said the part hasn't changed but eBay only shows 2018 the model I have is a 2019 69 reg sport.

I was thinking of putting them on mine but lucky enough I was given a loan car with them on and found it very awkward to get out off. Made my trousers dirty to.

Made the dealer take them off mine at their expense as a condition of the sale last year. Hate the things!

I've picked up a new facelift GLC model and would like to know if the 2018 running boards, that are on eBay will fit. The Mercedes-Benz dealership have said the part hasn't changed but eBay only shows 2018 the model I have is a 2019 69 reg sport.

would it be possible yours was built it 2018 anyhow or was there body style changes in 2019 models. Just a thought.

To be fair I can understand about them being impractical but just love the look they give the vehicle

The GLC is the new model 2019
As far as I can see, the facelift changes the front and rear bumpers and lights as well as the interior ICE. On that basis, running boards should be exactly the same - but that is an opinion only!

I have the GLC amg line sport night edition in mettalic blue , hated the faded milky steps which apparently are a trait of mercedes !! replaced them with black steps from Ebay looks stunning and so much better . When I bought my GLC there was a GLC biturbo 2019 parked beside it which had exactly same awful faded steps on ... mercedes should do something to resolve this does not look good !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom