GLC43 AMG Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

OCD BAL

Car
ML63 AMG
I'm considering moving on now.. from my ML63 AMG (W164) ... I've specced up a GLC43 AMG Coupe and was wondering if anybody already has one .. what do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3.0 Litre V6 BiTurbo 0-60 in 4.8 seconds.. great fuel economy ..

I would love to test drive one but apparently Mercedes don't run a demonstrator in the GLC43 so the salesman gave me the GLC250d to try out at the weekend and next weekend I'm getting the C43 to test drive.. weird way to get an idea of what I'm after!

I'm considering moving on now.. from my ML63 AMG (W164) ... I've specced up a GLC43 AMG Coupe and was wondering if anybody already has one .. what do you think?

We have the C43 coupe, which has a slight but noticeable issue with crabbing on full lock when the weather is cold, apparently this is much more pronounced on the GLC43. Quite a few threads online about it.

I quite like the GLC43 coupe though, it wasn't available when we purchased last year, the only down side is the current lack of choice on interior seat colour options compared to the C43 saloon and coupe. The GLC63 coupe which has been announced would be even more entertaining though.

07acb6ff6c4d05ff8fceb035de84e62d.jpg

I handed over this one a couple of weeks ago, which was only the second one we've had come in. It definitely looks and sounds great

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom