GLE & GLE63 AMG (New name for ML Coupe & ML63 Coupe C292) Spy Shots

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well, I'm not American and neither do I have food issues....but I like this. That it divides opinion is all the more appealing ;)

We have absolutely no need for our ML63 but we like it for its driving position, luxury, performance, overall practicality (despite actually needing that practicality only a handful of times) and, admittedly, the sheer excess of it. As an all-round road-biased machine I doubt there much out there that's more capable than these types of performance SUV's (indeed, as an all rounder it's arguably better than the SLS was and I get similar enjoyment driving it as I did the SLS, albeit for totally different reasons) and this new coupe version sacrifices some of the ML's practicality for what I perceive to be more appealing aesthetics.

Let's face it, nobody needs cars like this....but then nobody needs a Mercedes when a number of cheaper and less extravagant cars are available. The reason you buy a car like this is because you like it and each persons' taste is as individual as the rest of us.

I think you will find the niche market for these is for large Americans with "food issues"

That's a bit rich coming from a Scot, the only nation with a perceived diet worse than the Yanks. :D

Looks much like the bmw6 series !!! IMO

the whole world kicks off when china produce a cheap clone of a car....and now mercedes have literally cloned the x6!

Undisguised photo here:

18053187891146744083.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom