GLE Reverse Beeping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

db.

Car
C350e
I've just picked up a 2021 GLE 350de Coupe and love it... except one thing; The constant beeping when putting it into reverse!!!
It's not a sensor playing up, it's just a loud beeping tone like a lorry does when it's in reverse. The wife can here it inside the house and I'm sure it'll work wonders for the relationship with the neighbors!

Anyone know how to turn it off please? I've looked high and low in the menus, but nothing.

Cheers
db

Just to expand on this, the sounds appears to be coming from the rear camera area.

Any help would be much appreciated as it's doing my nut in. :mad::wallbash:

I've just picked up a 2021 GLE 350de Coupe and love it... except one thing; The constant beeping when putting it into reverse!!!
It's not a sensor playing up, it's just a loud beeping tone like a lorry does when it's in reverse. The wife can here it inside the house and I'm sure it'll work wonders for the relationship with the neighbors!

Anyone know how to turn it off please? I've looked high and low in the menus, but nothing.

Cheers
db
My EQV does it as well, really annoying, but its so quiet when running I guess not a bad idea, otherwise someone could easily step out in behind you whilst you reverse.

Thanks Boris.

It's interesting yours does it, because we have two EQC's on our fleet and neither of them do it.
We've also got another GLE 350de that doesn't do it either.

I have raised the point with the dealer already... guess what... they don't know and will get back to me.

Thanks Boris.

It's interesting yours does it, because we have two EQC's on our fleet and neither of them do it.
We've also got another GLE 350de that doesn't do it either.

I have raised the point with the dealer already... guess what... they don't know and will get back to me.
Just for accuracy, although I just got mine in March this year it was a pre registered car from October 20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom