Gliptone - Liquid Leather Air Freshner - Anyone got one? Any good, large or small?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rossyl

Car
CLK 230K W208 Coupe (1999)(Auto)
Hi,

Does anyone use Gliptone - Liquid Leather Air Freshner?

If so how do you find it, what'd the logevity like, is it over-poweing and do you have the small or large one?

Cheers,
R

I had one , was quite pleasant. Not like mb leather smell at all. Was a musty oldy worldy smell from it, but definitely leather and quite nice smelling

Imagine getting into a 1980's jag or bentley or similar. Smells like that.

Lasted for quite a while , i got the one that straps under the seat.

Thanks, not sure i really want it to small like that, so cheers for letting me know.

I just used to leave some 'liquid leather' on a rag tucked under the seat ..

I gave used the air fresheners.I hung it on the rear grab handle and the smell of leather permiates the cabin when opening the door,very nice and worth the £3.95 for two.

+1

hi,

i use the gliptone leather air freshener in my cars and it works really well.

regards

brendan

They do smell quite strongly, but it's very pleasant. It might be advisable to simply open the packaging and leave it under a seat while you decide whether or not you like it.

As fuzzer said, it's more like an old-school leather smell rather than that of a new MB interior.

Why not just get Gliptone G11 conditioner, that brings back the smell of leather, + you'll be conditioning your interior as well, doesnt take long, and as you dont use much, the bottle will last several uses, and it only cost £7 odd.

I bought some of this stuff and I wasn't really that taken with the smell. Good for the leather for sure, but smell was a bit off.

no stick to collarado scents!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom