GLK Facelift

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
GLK Facelift

1179146747793650996.jpg

16505193071127308841.jpg

155152068205443870.jpg

1258262329368027620.jpg

17571800475742304.jpg

5127886181497815774.jpg

207620551596928517.jpg

Still haven't managed to get that steering wheel over to the correct side of the car though!:rolleyes:

doesnt even look like mercedes badging to the rear.. could it be a ssangsongyong thingy? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ditch the glk, and give it to the koreans.. they like the ridiculously ugly.. might be right up their street!

doesnt even look like mercedes badging to the rear.. could it be a ssangsongyong thingy? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ditch the glk, and give it to the koreans.. they like the ridiculously ugly.. might be right up their street!

Good spot with the rear badge. Even MB are trying to disown it! Trying to make it look like a Toyota, or Hyundai, Kia, etc...

It's not a thing of beauty is it?

Was looking at a sparkling new white X3 parked on gravel (who say they don't go off road!) outside a country house yesterday and it looked very nice indeed. Nice size too, I thought - probably very similar to the original X5.

Good spot with the rear badge. Even MB are trying to disown it! Trying to make it look like a Toyota, or Hyundai, Kia, etc...

If I was one of those companies I would be very deeply offended.

It looks like a dog

To think they could have had something like this if they had hired the right designer. :doh: OK--- he did work for AUDI before Kia. ;)

Last edited:
What are you lot on about, that looks brilliant, i still don't understand why it's not sold here, i personally think they would sell quite a few especially as a rival to the Freelander and Forester. Oh and the ugliest Mercedes is definitely the SLS, the designer got called away before finishing the rear end :ban:

What are you lot on about, that looks brilliant, i still don't understand why it's not sold here, i personally think they would sell quite a few especially as a rival to the Freelander and Forester. Oh and the ugliest Mercedes is definitely the SLS, the designer got called away before finishing the rear end :ban:
Despite the questionable looks A rhd 4x4 GLK would have sold well in the UK- after all the VW Tiguan in its first incarnation was no oil painting and its very popular-- no offence to any Tiguan owners.;)

I saw John in a dealership in Bourges and thought -- hmmm not so bad in the flesh...

I like the looks. Rugged, purposeful, stylish. Just what a 4x4 should look like. Wish it was here in RHD.

I like the looks too - saw a lot of them in Canada last year and they're rugged looking, much better looking than the ugly abomination that is the Freelander. Foul car.

I must admit those pics don't look great but in the metal it's a lot better.

Perhaps it's a marmite motor?

I like the looks too - saw a lot of them in Canada last year and they're rugged looking, much better looking than the ugly abomination that is the Freelander. Foul car.

I must admit those pics don't look great but in the metal it's a lot better.

Perhaps it's a marmite motor?
Looks like a small GL. Great. Just right for a 4x4 IMO. I wouldn't say no to one. In RHD of course.

Its a shame that they platform/parts share so many of the models nowadays.. that car is just a W204 inside.

AFAIK In Canada they come with the V6 petrol engine, 20" alloys and chromed roof bars. Its often the "details" that can make or break the look of a slab sided vehicle. :dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom