GLK offroad review

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I find it strange that they should even think about its off-road performance - I think it's telling that the off-road package isn't even going to be offered on US versions!

Galling to see the anticipated price. You might think $38K is (compared to what it would sell for in the UK, should it be released here) astonishingly cheap, but in Southern Florida a few wks ago its head-to-head competitor, BMW X3 3.0 Auto, were being advertised by a dealer for $21999.

Last edited:
I find it strange that they should even think about its off-road performance - I think it's telling that the off-road package isn't even going to be offered on US versions!

Galling to see the anticipated price. You might think $38K is (compared to what it would sell for in the UK, should it be released here) astonishingly cheap, but in Southern Florida a few wks ago its head-to-head competitor, BMW X3 3.0 Auto, were being advertised by a dealer for $21999.

But the BMW didn't get a "product placement" spot in the "SEX IN THE CITY" movie. Maybe an indicator of the "demographic" MB is aiming at in the states.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom