Glojo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldcro

MB Enthusiast
Car
Range Rover Sport 3.0 HSE
Have not seen any sign of Glojo for a while, anyone know if all is well with him?

He sometimes has a couple of days or so off for a number of reasons. I think it's fair to say that if there was a problem we would get to know. But it's nice that people care and notice.

I spoke with him on Saturday. Must admit though that he did sound a little tired. Fear not he will return.

Thanks everyone for the quick response, glad to hear John is OK. I do realise he does suffer bouts which keep him off the forum now and then. Not wishing or intending to pry into John's private life, just hoping he is back soon as he is one of the stalwarts of this great forum.

I spoke with him on Saturday. Must admit though that he did sound a little tired. Fear not he will return.

I first read the last sentence of your post as "Fear he will not return". Funny how moving one word makes such a difference :D

Hi everyone,
I am touched by all your concerns.

Time to own up

for the last week I have been in terrible pain and am only getting two or three hours sleep poer day.

My brain is ga ga and my fingers have forgotten how to type and to be honest I am not thinking straight.

End of confession and as my old sergeant used to say:

If you can't say anything sensible....

Then keep your trap shut.

I leave the reply to Swiss Toni :devil: :D

Thanks again for the kind words

Yours very, very sincerely
John

Hi everyone,

Time to own up

for the last week I have been in terrible pain and am only getting two or three hours sleep poer day.

My brain is ga ga and my fingers have forgotten how to type and to be honest I am not thinking straight.

John

" "

Welcome back, friend.

;)

Good to hear from you John - I was also wondering yesterday, I did get as far as checking when your last forum activity was.

I thought you maybe looking at some SEC's up and down the country...

Seems to be the thing to do at the moment :)

Glad to hear all is ok..ish

Stay well, John. Be better.

I have been away, yes welcome back.

Glad to hear you're ok. :)

Hi everyone,

Time to own up

John

John hasn't been on the forum since the above post. Does anyone have any information on how he is doing?

+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom