GLORIA GLORIA!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
What has been seen can not be unseen.

LINK.

I met my wife through this forum, Sadly the marriage is now at an end - she thinks this car is beautiful :rolleyes: :confused::oops::dk::banana:

STOP PRESS: True love prevailed - she has just seen the inside and has agreed it is ugly ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:
I never thought I’d see a car that made a Ford Scorpio look pretty. It’s not far from me, but thankfully I’m prohibited from seeing it due to COVID.

Apart from anything else, it looks like rear bumper is falling off.

But take away the front and rear ends, put some decent leather seats in, and it wouldn’t look too bad.......

Thanks Paul

Weekend ruined ....

I knew they did a Jaguar S-type clone based on the Nissan Micra but not this. It just looks like what it is; ill-conceived retro front & rear ends tacked on to a modern car. That dashboard reminds me of a 2000s S-class though.

They actually have two of them. Maybe they're like Purdeys and best viewed as a pair?

Cedric and Gloria are long standing Nissan/Datsun models.

My father had a Cedric Estate in the early '70s. Thankfully, the Cedric name was not used in the UK:

His was just like this blue one...but was a tasteful beige metallic. After a family of 8 having only a Beetle, the Datsun was fabulous. The rear parcel window was a neat feature. which could be opened from the dash or by a key from the outside.

They have two,there I was thinking one was more than enough to get you reaching for the sick bag.

'Interesting' looks. You'ld certainly get plenty of attention driving one, and not one in a thousand would know what it was. Beats a Chrysler 300C with an eBay 'Bentley' grille and boot badge, though it may be just as uninspiring to drive. The interior would be better in leather, but it's ordinary rather than ugly.

Best not have a front or rear-end shunt, though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom