Glutton for punishment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andysej

Car
S211 e320cdi 2008. Suzuki gt250x7. Suzuki GSX1400FE
Hi all
After nearly four years of ownership of my 2000 E320CDI T210, and several trips down the goodwill body repair avenue, Iv'e decided to call it a day and trade the old girl in. I must admit, I thought i'd dropped a real clanger after the first couple of months of ownership. However in all honesty thing have turned out well and I've really enjoyed owning this car, she's been 100% reliable, and always a beautiful drive. So much so that I've gone mad and chopped her in for a 2008 version of the same model. I hope I'm gonna enjoy the new one as much. Pick it up on Friday, fingers crossed!!

Andy:)

Good Luck Andy. Good to hear a positive 210 story.

Steve - He said he'd got rid of his old E320cdi and is getting the 2008 version of the same model - hence, he's getting a 2008 E320cdi, not a 220cdi. As you know, an even better way to travel! You need to take more water with it, mate! :)

Andy - I hope I got that right! You'll LOVE the car, the 211 is just so much better all round than the 210 AND is (allegedly) better rustproofed, too!

Picked the new car up yesterday and very happy with it so far. Everything looks spot on and it drives superb.

Nice one. When do we get to see the piccies? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom