"Go faster" Stripes for a C63S AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Personally I'm not a fan. To my eyes they look out of keeping with a classy car like that.
Stick-on stripes would not fit my definition of classy, but then again, neither would a C63. Fast, noisy, shouty, in-your-face, yes; that's the market the C63 was aimed at, and it hit the bullseye. 'Classy' is restrained and understated, and the C63 is as understated as a pocket battleship in a yacht marina...

Stick-on stripes would not fit my definition of classy, but then again, neither would a C63. Fast, noisy, shouty, in-your-face, yes; that's the market the C63 was aimed at, and it hit the bullseye. 'Classy' is restrained and understated, and the C63 is as understated as a pocket battleship in a yacht marina...

I disagree. The saloon's look in particular, is extremely classy in my opinion and in terms of being understated, in a league of it own when you compare it to the competition (M3/M4 etc).....It's one of the reasons I bought the car, very 'Q' to all but enthusiasts.

Maybe it's because I'm a Mercedes enthusiast, so I know what it is? If nothing else, those four exhausts are an immediate giveaway.

Maybe it's because I'm a Mercedes enthusiast, so I know what it is? If nothing else, those four exhausts are an immediate giveaway.
And so am I - my point is that 90% of people will have no idea what C63 is over a normal Mercedes and that no matter the model, it IS a 'classy' car.

Be bold, or perhaps not. Plenty of styles on ebay or visit your local car signs shop, who if they are any good could give you anything you wantstripes.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom