Go home...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

renault12ts

MB Club Veteran
Car
2005 W215 CL500.
or face arrest.

?

Or painting your 911 Orange and driving up and down the Falls Road?

Or painting your 911 Orange and driving up and down the Falls Road?

No worse than those posters from a famous mobile phone company posted on the same road..."the future is Orange...".:D

or face arrest.

?

I read this in yesterday's paper and thought it was the daftest idea I had ever come accross. They may as well wait until they are arrested get a bit of free accommodation with meals thrown in and then go home. Pointless idea

Am I the only one that sees nothing wrong with an effective amnesty for illegal immigrants ?

We see poster campaigns about tobacco/alcohol consumption etc. which are, in reality, choices that are made by the freedom we are afforded as part of a democracy. Few, if any, complain.

Parasitic immigrants here without authorisation should only go one place - home.

Do you honestly think that your average illegal immigrant will see a notice asking him to go home will say "great idea why didn't I think of that" and pop along to a muster area to join the queue for repatriation

GD is right, as both the LibDems and UKIP seem to agree in an unlikely alliance.

The discussion is not about whether illegal immigrants should go home - but whether this type of message makes sense at all?

I think the message is odd because every illegal immigrant probably knows already that if they go home they won't be arrested in the UK.... and the freephone number does not offer any real benefit other than helping in obtaining a passport from the person's county of origin, if they don't have one.

I wonder how many illegal immigrants want to leave the UK but can't due to passport issues?

In fact it would be interesting to know how many illegal immigrants actually called the freephone number?

The message is clear. There is an offered amnesty. Choose it without issue.

It now means that the next step isn't going to be a nice one .............

The message is clear. There is an offered amnesty. Choose it without issue.

It now means that the next step isn't going to be a nice one .............

Absolutely right,there should also be a hot line number to shop illegal immigrants like the benefit fraud hotline.

You dont need to shop them the government know they are here they are housing them and giving them spending money!

Tony.

You dont need to shop them the government know they are here they are housing them and giving them spending money!

Tony.

Asylum seekers yes,illegal immigrants no,they know they are here but can't find them otherwise they would write to them and ask them to leave.

Asylum seekers yes,illegal immigrants no,they know they are here but can't find them otherwise they would write to them and ask them to leave.

is there a difference!

is there a difference!

Absolutely.

There are considerable numbers of people in this country that arrived without permission and are living 'off-grid'.

They are not claiming any benefits so have no computer records to trace.

How are they earning their keep ?

Working as slave labour for employers that are not paying taxes, NI etc. ?
Crime ?

Whatever their income stream, it is wrong and plays no real part in our society apart from a detrimental one.

Genuine asylum seekers are people who have arrived in this country with the belief that their life is in danger if they returned to their native country. There are many in this country that have fled from genuine famine or religious genocide. They deserve the safety that this democracy allows.

Fraudulent asylum seekers deserve a beating to within an inch of their life and sent home on the first plane - only then will they realise what the fear of their life actually is.

is there a difference!

Err... yes there is.

The former is legal, according to our Parliament, the latter is illegal...

Whether we should change our immigration laws is one thing, but until we do, we should uphold those currently in place.

Absolutely.

There are considerable numbers of people in this country that arrived without permission and are living 'off-grid'.

They are not claiming any benefits so have no computer records to trace.

How are they earning their keep ?

Working as slave labour for employers that are not paying taxes, NI etc. ?
Crime ?

Whatever their income stream, it is wrong and plays no real part in our society apart from a detrimental one.

Genuine asylum seekers are people who have arrived in this country with the belief that their life is in danger if they returned to their native country. There are many in this country that have fled from genuine famine or religious genocide. They deserve the safety that this democracy allows.

Fraudulent asylum seekers deserve a beating to within an inch of their life and sent home on the first plane - only then will they realise what the fear of their life actually is.

well if you can separate them you are a better man than me!

Tony.

is there a difference!

an asylum seeker makes him/herself known to the authorities so they can obtain British citizenship,and is entitled to housing and other benefits whilst the decision making process is instigated.

An illegal immigrant sneaks into the country,assumes a fraudulent identity,and works in the grey cash in hand exploited workplace,and sometimes,(quite often) in crime stealing the nations cabling systems etc..

I'm just to slow,perfectly answered by LTD and markjay.

Last edited:
well sorry but a drain is a drain and i cant see any difference so i m finished on this thread!

Tony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom