go Kimi go

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi Robert - a few miles outside Saintfield (which is roughly between Lisburn and Belfast) :bannana:

nope Rob the effing red thing didnt win. Should have been disqualified though. Another shoemaker rule, seems its ok for him but not for others. What does the forum think?

Perhaps you had better go out and buy a ferrari and sell your Merc, if your that keen on them, you have to admit for a 23 yr old he's bloody quick and thats in the OLD car,can't wait for the new one.

My wife wants to adopt Kimi. Ok so he is layed back, not a bad thing in his proffesion. I agree with Rob, wait for the new car. From what I have heard it will do well.

I don't understand peoples obsession with knocking people who are successful, Beckham, Schumaker, Branson, just because they work hard and make something out of their life they are criticised and hated for it.

OK, F1 is a bit boring but it's not all Schu's fault, he must be good you have to admit that, it is not all down to the car.

Originally posted by jimmy
I don't understand peoples obsession with knocking people who are successful, Beckham, Schumaker, Branson, just because they work hard and make something out of their life they are criticised and hated for it.

OK, F1 is a bit boring but it's not all Schu's fault, he must be good you have to admit that, it is not all down to the car.

I dont hate succesfull people at all, I admire them but in the case of our German friend some decissions do tend to go his way when others get penalised. As a driver he is excellent as a sportsman and promoter of his proffesion he is also excellent, but................at times does seem to act like a premadona.

I think a lot of the anti Schumacher feelings stem from the incidents where he effectively cheated to deny Damon Hill the chance of the world chamionship but more recently it's the ferrari team that seems to do all the shouting on his behalf. Ross Braun really annoys me - when something goes wrong for the team he blames everyone else.

Yesterdays overtaking manouvre that ended up with shumacher off the track was described by him as, classless, bad driving etc. Martin Brundle described it as one of the best overtaking moves he had ever seen. Looking at the replays, it was clean and he left Schumacher with enough room to get round the inside, Shumacher's "mistake" was that he drifted outwards into Montoyas car not the way that Ross Braun described it.

Schumacher got a push out of the gravel trap, fine the marshalls of the track are now allowed to do that if the car representsa an obstacle or danger to otehr vehicles but the first question is who was the other guy wearing the shorts and T shirt seen pushing car - that has got to be against the rules and the second question is that although the cars can now be pushed, the rules clearly state that it must not be of benefit or gain to the driver or team receiving the assistance - now in that case Shumachers car was stuck in the gravel, he was going nowhere so surely he benefitted illegally?

I'm not anti Shumacher - in fact I admire the guy for the sheer amount of work and his amazing abilities - but all the teams should expect and be able to rely on a level playing field.

Andy

I back you up too Andy. Can I just say the best M Schumacher moment for me was seeing him driving straight into the tyres at Silverstone. The crowd summed it up by all the cheering. Please don t get me wrong I wouldn t wish him any serious harm but the guy is a great drive but very arrogant.
One thing I would say is put David and Kimi in a Ferrari against Michael and with the same tools lets see who is the best driver.

Come on Mclaren
Ian

Originally posted by jimmy

I agree Jimmy. Don't like Schumacher at all but more knowledgable people than I reckon he is the best ever. Have to say they are right.
Kimi seems fast but he has a long way to go before you compare him with Schumacher.

Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom